2. What Information is Collected.(a) Information You Provide to Us: We collect any information you enter on our site, or that you give us in any other way. You can choose not to provide certain information, but you may not be able to take advantage of our services and features. If you access our services via a mobile phone, you may also use your telephone number and a PIN as an alternative credential to your username and password. As part of creating your credentials, you may also be requested to provide questions and secret answers, which we use to help verify your identity and assist in resetting your password, as well as an alternate e-mail address. Some services may require added security, and in these cases, you may be asked to create an additional security key. Finally, a unique ID number will be assigned to your credentials which will be used to identify your credentials and associated information.(b) Automatic Information: When you visit our website, you disclose certain information, such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address and the time of your visit. This site, like many other sites, records this basic information about visits to our site. Please note that if you click on any banner ads or links to other websites on our website, you will disclose certain information, such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address and the time of your visit to these websites.(c) "Cookies": Cookies are pieces of information that are transferred to your computer from a web server. Most browsers are set up to accept cookies, but you can change your settings to have your browser notify you when you receive a new cookie or to refuse to accept cookies.
3. How and When the Information is Used. The information we collect is used for administering our business activities. These uses may include providing you with more effective customer service; making the sites or services easier to use by eliminating the need for you to repeatedly enter the same information; performing research and analysis aimed at improving our products, services and technologies; and displaying content and advertising that are customized to your interests and preferences.
We also use your personal information to communicate with you. We may send certain mandatory service communications such as welcome letters, information on technical service issues, and security announcements. We may also send periodic member letters that are considered part of the service. Additionally, with your permission and consent, we may also occasionally send you product surveys or promotional mailings to inform you of other products or services available from our affiliates, and/or share your personal information with our advertisers so they may send you information about their products and services.
4. How We Protect Your Information. The privacy and protection of your information is important to us.Your access to some services and content is password protected. We advise that you do not disclose your password to anyone. In addition, we recommend you sign out of password-protected services at the end of your session. Except as described in this statement, we will not disclose your personal information to third parties or advertisers without your consent.
We occasionally hire other companies to provide limited services on our behalf, such as handling the processing and delivery of mailings, providing customer support, hosting websites, processing transactions, or performing statistical analysis of our services. Those service providers will be permitted to obtain only the personal information they need to deliver the service. They are required to maintain the confidentiality of the information and are prohibited from using it for any other purpose than for delivering the service to us in accordance with our instructions and policies. However, our fraud detection vendors may use data to help improve their services. This helps them more accurately detect fraudulent transactions. We may access or disclose information about you, including the content of your communications, in order to: (a) comply with the law or respond to lawful requests or legal process; (b) protect the our rights or property or our customers, including the enforcement of our agreements or policies governing your use of the services; or (c) act on a good faith belief that such access or disclosure is necessary to protect the personal safety of our employees, customers or the public. We may also disclose personal information as part of a corporate transaction such as a merger or sale of assets.
5. Who Has Access to the Information. Information about our users is important to us. Esolveit will not disclose any individually identifiable information to any third party without first receiving that user's permission.
6. Methods We Use to Protect Your Information. We use security software to protect the confidentiality of your personal information. In addition, our business practices are reviewed periodically for compliance with policies and procedures governing the security and confidentiality of our information. Our business practices limit employee access to confidential information, and limit the use and disclosure of such information to authorized persons. We are committed to protecting the security of your personal information and information collected for advertising purposes. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. For example, we store the personal information you provide on computer systems with limited access, which are located in controlled facilities. When we transmit highly confidential information (such as a credit card number or password) over the Internet, we protect it through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol.
If a password is used to help protect your accounts and personal information, it is your responsibility to keep your password confidential. Do not share this information with anyone. If you are sharing a computer with anyone you should always log out before leaving a site or service to protect access to your information from subsequent users.
7. How You Can Access Your Information. Depending on the respective service, you may have the ability to view or edit your personal information online. In order to help prevent your personal information from being viewed by others, you will be required to sign in with your credentials (e-mail address and password). The appropriate method(s) for accessing your personal information will depend on which sites or services you have used. You may also contact us at info@Esolveit.com.